Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2nd day of clinic

We had our second day of clinic.  It was nice because we already are kind of familar with the clinic now.  We had a speaker today.  The creater of the Blue Boa.  I think it is so awesome that she created it and it will be so useful.  We got to get familar with them and how they work and also use the HVE and the saliva injector.  We then went over our next PE. We learned about attire, washing hands, eyewear, glasses, and gloving up.  We then practiced washing our hands, putting everything on, and tried on different gloves to see which ones fit us the best.  The one habbit that I am going to have to break is not putting my mask under my chin.  After all that we learned about charting.  I hope that I can get all this down and remember it one day!! I am sure I will though.  Then I passed off my Eaglesoft PE.  Yeah I did good too.  It wasn't to hard.  Stressing for nothing!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, the mask thing is going to get me too. I realized today that I am always touching my face and stuff. dang it!

    ReplyDelete