Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Class 2

Today I had a patient come in that i was hoping needed a pano, but he didnt need any x-rays.  He ended up being a class 2 patient.  I was already done with my class 2's but i decided to still clean him.  In the middle of the appiontment my chair light went off.  I told mr salomon and he came and changed the light bulb but it still wouldnt work.  I waited around FOREVER (well it felt like forever) but it still was not working.  So finally I changed chairs and finished the cleaning.  I missed more spots then I probably should have because I was feeling rushed on time.  I hope the next clinic time goes better.  It was good learning experience cleaning another class two patient though.  The calculus on his lower anteriors were so hard to get off, so I learned form that.

No comments:

Post a Comment