Sunday, January 8, 2012

First week of my last semester ever.... DONE!!

Wow I can not believe that school is coming to an end soon.  Week 1 of 15 weeks is over.  14 more to go.. Yah!!  Well the first week went pretty well for me.  I had clinic on Tuesday, which my morning pt was a class II.  I got her all cleaned and did alot of sealants.  It was great because I got to pass off the sealant PE and airpowder polish PE.  Then I saw a fairly easy class V pt in the afternoon, and passed off my infection control PE.  I have made a goal for myself that I am going to work on PE's at the beginning of the semester so that I don't have to worry about them at the end.  After clinic on tuesday I didnt have to go back until friday.  (But of course I studied for boards on my days off.)  Friday was so fun going to the school and do screenings on the kids, they say the funniest things!  Well now I just need to find pts for next week.. So wish me luck, and before we know it week 14 will be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment