Friday, January 13, 2012

Wow the weeks go by fast....

Well 2nd week down!! I can't believe how fast it goes.  This week went pretty well for me.  I have clinic, va, and the sealant clinic.  The main thing that happened in clinic was I had a class II patient which was a pretty difficult class II.  I have to really remember to use the instrumenting techniques.  I noticed I was not leading with the toe/tip so I really focused on that and my goal is to make that become a habit.  At the va this week I saw an easy class v and a 1b.  I know i will get all those requirements done fast.  I was able to place arestin on my class v and I am starting to feel really comfortable placing them.  Then at the sealant clinic today I was able to do a cleaning on a cute girl and fix one sealant.  It went so smoothly.  It was a good week and now we are down to 13 weeks!! Right?

1 comment:

  1. We are almost at the end of week 3, so we are now down to 12. One thing I realized the other day was that the week numbering doesn't count spring break. So if we throw spring break in there, we are NOW down to 13 weeks. Let those weeks just fly by!

    ReplyDelete