Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boards

What a relief it is to have clinical boards over, but the waiting for results isn't so much fun.  So, I am so grateful I passed LA... I felt like every thing that could go wrong went wrong.  I feel like I must have passed because of the way I handled every thing.  It was funny how my nerves made me shake so bad which made every thing harder.  I was so scared to open my envelope... I opened it and read it but was in such shock I really didn't know if I passed... But I did!! Then the next day was my clinical board.  The worst part of the day for me was waiting for my patient to show up.. But he did thankfully.  the other stressful part was that he answered his phone while I was cleaning him and talked for 7 mins... I was watching the clock.  It was hard to tell him to get off because he was Spanish speaking.  But I feel like it went well overall, and felt somewhat confident at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment