Saturday, October 29, 2011

CA

So I wanted to blog about my CA days... It was a week ago, but I wanted to reflect on how being a CA at both wsu and the va is helpful.  So I loved being CA at the va!  It was such a good review for me to help everyone who had clinic.   It was a good review on how to use the system at the va on the computer by doing it over again with different people.  Now that the semester is about to end and I have two more clinic days at the va and I think I have the system down and know how to chart and do notes!! Yeah!  Then being CA at wsu was so helpful also.  It is a good reminder to remember how to use the autoclaves, test the x-ray processors, and stocking everything up helped me remember where everything is at!! It was also fun to be with the girls that are in the other clinic than I am.  I helped them chart and clean up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment