Saturday, October 29, 2011

Childrens Health Connection

Okay so I know the childrens health connection was a few weeks ago, but I wanted to blog about it to reflect on my experience.  At the health connection my table clinic group did our research for our project.  We were in the waiting area with our Ipads that had our research game on it, Keep Your Teeth.  It was a really fun game and the children seemed to really enjoy playing it while they waited for their appointments.  We got alot of good research as we observed them and as we surveyed them after playing the game.  We video taped everything, so now it will be fun to go back and watch how it really went.  Also I had the oppurtunity to go into the clinic and help out inbetween doing our research.  I helped steralization and also helped with a few cleanings and did some sealants.  I think the childrens health connection is such a good service for the children in the Ogden community.  I am so glad that I had the oppurtunity to help serve for this great clinic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment