Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Clinic Day!

I felt like today in clinic was a good productive day!  Got to love those days!!! My morning patient was only a 1b but I was able to get 2 Pas, a pano, give LA, and pass off the caries risk assessment PE.  I love that 1b patients are so easy and quick so that you have time to do PE's like the caries risk assessment.  Giving LA today was fun... I thought I would be nervous because it was my first REAL patient that I have gave an injection but it wasn't bad at all.  Then in the afternoon I had a patient come in and I took bwx and some PA's and after charting he ended up being a class 4.  YEAH!!! It is fun to have a challenge and you can learn alot I feel from harder patients.  I will be bringing him back to get him finished up.  One thing I learned from working on this patient was I need to pay more attention to reccesion and chart what I find.  Overall great clinic day!! 

3 comments:

  1. Mollee I am glad you had a good clinic day, and even better that you found a class IV! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Mollee on finding a class 4 and since you like a challenge, this should be a good one. I had the same experience with LA. I thought I would be scared to death and it ended up not being so bad. Kind of broke the ice and got the ball rollin. Congrats on a good clinic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed talking with you and Ashley today. Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete