Thursday, November 10, 2011

Clinic day!!

Well today for my first patient I brought back my mockboard patient.  For mockboards my patient was so apprehensive and it was not a very fun experience for either of us.  This time however went much better.  My patient knew what to expect and was a lot calmer through the whole appointment.  I was able to scale two of her quads, which both had board worthy calculus.  It was good practice to work on her.  Now I just need to bring her back one more time to finish the last quad and also to do sealants.  I have not done any sealants this year so it will be good to get some requirments and refresh myself on how to do them.  Overall, great morning!  My afternoon patient had to leave early so I was able to get the OD done and take bwx and 4 pas.  My goal has been to try and take front pas on all new patients that come in to help me get my requierments and also it is benifical for them to make sure nothing is going on with their front teeth.  Wow, I cant believe that after today we have two more clinic days left.  Where has this semester gone??  Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment