Wednesday, November 2, 2011

VA

Well yesterday I went to the VA and now I only have one more clinic at the va this semester... crazy!! The day started our rough with crazy weather driving down but it ended up being a productive day.  I saw three patients and got two quads of a class III, which is what I need.  I have all my requirments for all the quads for the semester but I dont have very many class III,  So for the rest of the semester that is what I am hoping for!!  Well I always seem to learn new things every clinic session and this time was the same.  Today instructor Poulson showed me how she likes to use the indiana on the mandibular anterior teeth on the linguals.  Its always fun to learn new tricks to make certain spots easier.  I am going to try it again to see if I really like it.  Well until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment